Kelowna Infiniti Nissan invites you to join our growing team as a Sales Consultant in our brand new, state of the art facility. As representatives of Infiniti and Nissan, our Sales Consultants work in a fast-paced, high energy environment that exemplifies the utmost in professionalism. Supported by the management team, the sales consultant will enjoy outstanding remuneration, regular recognition, and have the confidence in knowing that they are fully supported by the manufacturer and the dealership.
The successful candidate will meet with clients to discuss their vehicle needs in a consultative environment. After determining an appropriate vehicle, our Sales Consultants are involved in demonstrations and test drives as well as presenting various purchase options. We provide a comprehensive training program, a guaranteed training income, and an excellent benefits package. As part of Sentes Automotive we offer one of the largest pre-owned inventories in the Okanagan.
At Kelowna Infiniti Nissan, we put customer satisfaction first, and are committed to performing at the highest possible standards. To be considered for this position you must exhibit confidence, enthusiasm, and an upbeat attitude. Integrity, excellent communication skills, and at least one year of retail sales experience with a proven track record are essential to the role.
If you fit the above profile and are looking for an excellent career opportunity, please apply with cover letter and resume to:
Automotive Service Technician
Are you a skilled automotive technician who works hard and appreciates being able to relax during your time off? Do you like to come to the interior to vacation or are you already here working and looking for a change? If so, then our brand new, state-of-the-art dealership may be the place for you!
We are looking for energetic professional team players who are results driven and know what takes to be successful as a flat rate technician as well as a productive member of a successful service department team. All while working where there is fun in the sun and you can work and play without going too far from home!
- Industry leading pay plan with the opportunity for above average earning potential
- State of the art facility, Air-conditioned, Built in tool boxes, custom designed to fit technician needs
- Top of line equipment, Hunter Alignment Machine, Self-loading tire Machines etc.
- Technical training program both in house, online and factory based
- Full benefits program including Health and Dental
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Opportunity to work with a professional management team
- Company sponsored event (BBQ’s, Golf Tournament’s, Christmas Party, etc.)
Key responsibilities include:
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed
- Complete inspection reports to record problems and work performed
- You are a Journeyman Automotive Technician, Red Seal Certified
- Dealership experience an asset
- Ability to use X-time MPI an asset
If you have the motivation and desire to join our team we want to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and resume to: