Luxury Dealership Receptionist
Luxury Dealership Receptionist – Sentes Automotive
The Sentes Automotive group has multiple opportunities for a skilled receptionist with our luxury Kelowna brands. No dealership experience necessary as we have an internal development and training program. We are looking for individuals with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, customer service skills and a desire to grow with the company. To find out more, read below and apply today. Our human resources team will be in contact if you are a selected candidate!
Sentes Automotive is the Okanagan’s largest auto retailer with six dealership locations in the valley including Lexus of Kelowna, Kelowna Mercedes-Benz, Kelowna INFINITI Nissan, and Vernon Nissan. We are a family owned, progressive and dynamic automotive group. We excel in the areas of training, technology, facilities, diversity, process and developing new talent.
Our dealership locations span across the beautiful Okanagan Valley in Kelowna, Vernon, and Penticton. Each location operates separately, yet our operations team provides group resources and support, collectively. If you are considering relocating, there are many reasons why the Okanagan is an amazing place to live. With hiking trails, wineries, Big White and the lake all nearby, you truly get to experience the best of all four seasons in the Okanagan. If you live here, you know that already!
Sentes Automotive is committed to:
- An informative and seamless onboarding process
- Being an active member of our local community
- Doing business in a transparent and honest manner
- Providing the best possible customer experience
- A positive and professional work environment
- Ensuring our staff are knowledgeable and have the tools to excel
- Modern, clean, and inviting facilities
- Diversity, equality, and inclusion
- Being progressive and open to change (your feedback matters!)
- Innovative technology
- The health and safety of our staff & customers
- The Receptionist is an essential brand building point for our entire dealership. As a client relations expert, the Receptionist provides essential continuity between the client and all of our service branches; sales, parts, finance, and service. The receptionist is responsible for a wide variety of administrative tasks, as well as creating a positive impression. You are a bright, energetic, solution oriented individual who believes that the path to success is paved with hard work, dedication, and exceptional customer service.
- Report to the General Sales Manager
- This position is full time, Monday – Friday, and starting immediately
- Hours of 8:30am – 5:30pm, with a one hour lunch (closed Sundays and statutory holidays)
- 3 years relevant experience in an administrative/reception type role
- No dealership experience necessary
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Passion for delivering strong customer service
- High degree of honesty and integrity
- Appreciation for professionalism, processes, and structure
- Ability to prioritize in a fast pace work environment
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Valid and clean driver’s abstract
- Outlook / experience
- Competitive hourly wage ($18 – $20)
- Benefit package including health, extended health & dental, and Employee Assistance Program
- Sentes Academy (in house employee development training)
- Advancement opportunities within the group
- Employee vehicle purchase and service program
- Industry leading automotive software
- Company and social club sponsored events including BBQs, golf tournaments, staff lunches, holiday parties and more (we like to have fun!)
- Our team wants to hear from you! If you are qualified, eager and the Sentes Automotive culture aligns with your career goals and values, please complete the application link below. Include your detailed resume, cover letter and references. If selected, you will receive an email from our recruitment team to begin the interview process. We look forward to discussing further.